Sunday, May 22, 2011

30 Day Draw Challenge

So, I decided to do this 30 Day Draw Challenge alotta people I knew were doing awhile back. I really wanted to do it before so here's my chance again now that I have officially entered The Real World (not the show, more like where Rocko gets flicked to by that big hand at the beginning of every episode) I got this list from Mr. Trevor McCandless, whom I'm following into battle, so go check out his blog to see his progress as well.

1-Self portrait 
2-imaginary friend
3-most recent dream
4-redesign book cover
5-childhood memory
6-whats in your bag?
7-Hybrid Animal
8-scene form a movie
9-Siamese twins
10- Superhero
11- Super Villian
12- an elderly person
13- a baby
14- portrait of a pet
15- a dinosaur 
16-draw anything with your eyes closed
17-a delicious food
18- zombies!!!
19-sea creature
20-your dream job
21- a guilty pleasure
22- favorite cartoon character
23- actor/actress
24- collage
25- best friend
26-instrument
27-something with sentimental value
28-your zodiac sign
29-the meaning of your name
30-draw anything you'd like, but in a different style. 



So, without further Apu...let's get crackin'

No comments:

Post a Comment