Friday, July 8, 2011

New Challenge and life update

Hello all,

I've been keeping busy by sketching a lot every day,  doing some fan art, doing some comics whenever I can, and animating A Tooth Tale with Ron Fleischer and the rest of the team. I'm also cooking up a new short idea in my brain that I might start storyboarding out soon and will most likely be done in Flash. As for now, Trevor and I have been trying to come up with a new draw challenge to keep the artistic momentum moving and yesterday he presented we take a crack at drawing fan art inspired by series. The first one we're going to do is Legend Of Zelda titles. So here's my next 13 days :D

Day 1- The Legend of Zelda
Day2- The Adventure of Link
Day 3-A Link to the Past
Day 4- Ocarina of time
Day 5- Majora's Mask
Day 6- Oracle of Ages/Seasons
Day 7- Four Swords
Day 8- The Wind Waker
Day 9- The Minish Cap
Day10- Twilight Princess
Day11-Phantom Hourglass
Day12-Spirit Tracks
Day13-Skyward Sword


I'm starting today's a little late but I'm pretty good with staying on schedule. Hope you all enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment