Thursday, February 14, 2013

Kickstarter and C2E2 2013

Hi All!

Wow I apologize for slacking on updating this thingy. It seems while I was away I blew right past the 10,000 view mark by a whole lot. Awesome! Now I feel extra guilty for not updating.

News news news. It appears I will have an Artist Alley table at C2E2 this year with some fellow artists. Super excited and super terrified. Because of the occasion we have started up a Kickstarter for a c2e2 exclusive book we want to put out. Please check it out. Any help is greatly appreciated!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2051220922/gallimaufry-a-collection-of-the-amazing-and-peculi

Hope to upload some stuff I've been working on for the past few months real soon. Stay tuned for more details on c2e2! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment