Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 20: Left Retail

late post. And a quick drawing. Sorry this weekend has been kind of busy, wish I was able to put more time into it. It's me running away from Buck the Bunny. Now I don't want to go on a rant here, but I totally despise retail. I've worked with customers since I was 14 up until late 2011. Though I don't regret a single moment of it, because it did shape me into what I am, I have never dealt with anything that ever ate away at my soul and made me lose faith in the human race as much as working retail. God bless those employees. It is a tough job dealing with the deteriorating intelligence of mankind. I'm totally aware it is always a possibility I'll go back, and I'll be ready if that time were to come, cause I'm damn good at it. I just really hope it doesn't.

This is way more than I normally like typing in my posts. I'm not much of a writer. Congratulations if you read all the way through and thanks. And remember, next time an employee somewhere accidently gives you the wrong game or screws up in some way, please be kind. We're all human. Don't be that customer. END RANT.

1 comment: